1. Information Les Terrasses des Falizes B&B
The website http://www.lesterrassesdesfalizes.be is an initiative of:
Les Terrasses des Falizes B&B
26, rue des Falizes
Mobile: +32 456 111 747
Cookies are small data or text files placed on your local computer by websites and applications. Such cookies can have different purposes: there are technical cookies (for example, to keep track of language settings), session cookies (temporary cookies that expire after one session) and tracking cookies (cookies that follow and track your behaviour on the Internet, so that we can offer you a more optimal user experience).
The Belgian Electronic Communications Act of 13 June 2005 contains a number of provisions relating to cookies and their use on websites. The law is a transposition of the European e-Privacy Directive, which means that the cookie legislation can be implemented differently in other European member states.
Les Terrasses des Falizes B&B is located in Belgium and therefore follows the Belgian legislation on cookies.
3. Purpose and usefulness of cookies
4. Types of cookies used by Les Terrasses des Falizes B&B
We distinguish the following types of cookies, according to their purposes:
- Essential/ Strictly necessary cookies:
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions set by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. They are necessary for proper communication and they facilitate navigation (e.g. returning to a previous page, etc.).
- Non-essential cookies:
These cookies are not in themselves necessary for the website to function, but they help us provide an improved and personalized website.
- Functional cookies:
These cookies allow the website to provide improved functionality and personalization. They can be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Analytical cookies:
These cookies allow us to track visits and traffic so we can measure and improve the performance of our platform/website. They help us know which pages are most and least popular and how visitors move through the website.
- Targeting / advertising cookies:
These cookies may be set by our advertising partners through our platform/our website. They can be used by those companies to compile a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites.
We use our own cookies on one hand and cookies from carefully selected partners with whom we work and who advertise our services on their websites on the other.
• 4.1 First party Cookies:
Domain name: www.openupmedia.be
(where xxxxx is a unique string of characters per user)
- Type: essential
- Storage duration: session
- Purpose: allows communication between web server and browser and temporarily stores information from your session as a logged in user. It ensures for example that your language choice is remembered and that you don't have to fill out a form all over again when you reload the page or make an error.
- Storage duration: 100 days
- _ga, _gid & _gat
- Type: analytical
- Storage duration: 2 years, 24 hours, 1 minute respectively
- Purpose: these cookies allow us to identify unique visitors and measure the use and performance of the website via Google Analytics.
• 4.2 Third party cookies:
- No cookies
Please read our Privacy Statement for further information on the processing of personal data by Les Terrasses des Falizes B&B.
5. Management of cookies
If you wish to consult the Les Terrasses des Falizes B&B website, it is recommended that you have cookies enabled. However, if you prefer not to, you are free as a visitor to disable cookies through your browser settings. This can be done via the following ways:
Mozilla Firefox (desktop)
Google Chrome (desktop)
Or consult the help function of your internet browser.
6. Visitor rights
As cookies may constitute processing of personal data, you as a data subject have the right to the lawful and secure processing of personal data. As a data subject, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to object: If there are compelling and legitimate grounds, you may object to the processing of personal data.
- Right of access: Any data subject who proves his identity has a right to access the information concerning the existence or otherwise of processing operations on his personal data, as well as the purposes of such processing, the categories of data concerned by such processing and the categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed.
- Right to rectification: Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can always be rectified or even erased at the request of the data subject.
The exercise of these rights occurs in accordance with the modalities as stipulated in our Privacy Statement. More information about the rights of visitors can also be found in the Privacy Statement. Should you still have questions or remarks about cookies after reading this Cookie Statement, you can always contact us via email@example.com.